The Ray-Tech RC20000D is a truck mounted - dumping 10 ton reclaimer. This box is capable of keeping hotmix at its original temperature for up to 48 hours as well as reclaiming cold asphalt in 12 hours.
The RC20000 features a well insulated and vented steel box that is fuel efficient, thermostatically controlled and runs off of one 88 Gal propane tank which feeds its four infrared burners. Hydraulic top loading and rear shovel doors contribute to the ease of operation of this unit.
When mounting this box on a truck, you can also choose to install a second reclaimer box directly behind the truck cab. The additional reclaimer can come in sizes of 2, 3, 4 and 6 tons and will work the same way as the rear box. This gives you the added capability of carrying and using more than one type of material such as a top layer mix.
This unit is ideal for utility contractors, paving contractors and asphalt plants that want the ability to transport material to their customers' jobsites.
All controls are simple to understand and operate. Available options include:
- Compactor Platform
- Side Dump Waste Bin
- Emulsion Sprayer Cabinet
- Cone Storage
- Handtool Storage Tray
- Time Delay System (TDS)
- Arrow Stik Light Bar
- Work Lights
- Sand Box
- Handheld Torch (w/ Hose)
• No cooling of hotmix between the plant and jobsite.
• Longer working time before material cools/hardens.
• Stockpile new or used plant mix for winter patching.
• Transport two different mixes at once.
Ray-Tech Exclusive Features:
• Most Efficient Converter System
• Unique Hopper Construction
• Heavy-Duty Electric Winches
• Year-Round Repairs
• Long Life Blower Motors
• Industry Leading Warranties
• Exclusive Performance Guaranty
• Industry Fastest and Most Even Heats
• Ease of Use and Efficient, Effective Repairs!
We will work with you to make sure the unit you get fits your job requirements!
Ray-Tech Infrared is THE Choice in Asphalt Restoration!